1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
The missus says if I want to upgrade my scoot this year I have to stop buying guns :dontknow:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The missus says if I want to upgrade my scoot this year I have to stop buying guns :dontknow:
Explain to her that your doing an unselfish act by purchasing mine.

That alone will allow me to purchase a gun, thus.... strengthening our economy..... and helping protect our soil in this great state as well as strengthening our country ....
so really............................... you should be given as medal for your good deeds! :lol:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Explain to her that your doing an unselfish act by purchasing mine.

That alone will allow me to purchase a gun, thus.... strengthening our economy..... and helping protect our soil in this great state as well as strengthening our country ....
so really............................... you should be given as medal for your good deeds! :lol:
I whole heartedly agree! Perhaps the problem with her is that I added another safe just last week... and once I rounded up all the strays it's now full, too... :dontknow:

Women. :mrgreen:

Though honestly where I to go looking for something to drop $$ into it'd probably be a 1876 .45-60, 1886 .45-70 or 1895 .30-06, 7.62x54 or .405w...

Honest! I can stop anytime!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I whole heartedly agree! Perhaps the problem with her is that I added another safe just last week... and once I rounded up all the strays it's now full, too... :dontknow:

Women. :mrgreen:

Though honestly where I to go looking for something to drop $$ into it'd probably be a 1876 .45-60, 1886 .45-70 or 1895 .30-06, 7.62x54 or .405w...

Honest! I can stop anytime!
Sure you can..... :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts