Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Anyone install one of these? I was thinking of using the Kuryakyn plug-N-play #KR4610. Or is there another one thats better or cheaper. They are very proud of this item and the price reflects it. What lenses did anyone use to change over to red. Thanks!!! 05' XTX 1300 R

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Welcome

I got the triple whammy, it's fantastic. Very easy, just take your time matching up the colors and don't go overboard with the dielectric grease. The triple whammy has everything you need in it!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey, think I'll get the 'triple whammy'! Thanks for bringing it up 05_candy_apple_red! Welcome, your gonna love this board!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I used this one. It was one of my first mods. It's a great added safety feature and it's still $50.
http://electricalconnection.com/other-lighting/tsk-star&sport.htm

The picture is with running lights on only, no brake applied.
The ring of red LED's glue inside the stock lens and the stock blinker bulb stays in place. I had already changed to clear lenses but you can leave the orange lenses on and the running and brake lights still come out red.

·
Registered
983 Posts
:agree: +1 on the Tripple Whammy. Ops, Also Welcome to the board.

I just got the Tripple Whammy for Christmas, plan on installing it sometime this week...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts