Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm going this coming week and beat the rally rush!

·
Registered
578 Posts
leaving NC 8/4 arrriving 8/8 ...

alot of talk about a hook up ...

Ill start the trouble ... how bout a VTX riders 8/11/10 9am Rushmore ride ?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sturgis

Hey Sumncguy!!
That sounds good to me. Last year a group of VTX'ers rode to Mt. Rushmore, Custer State Park and another area that had some nice rock formation. I can't think of the name. :dontknow:
Anyway, we can PM each other to give our phone numbers.
We also rode another day to Devil's Tower in Hulete, Wy.
I will be staying 5 blocks from downtown Sturgis so we can meet anywhere you like.

Ride Safe,

·
Registered
578 Posts
ok Mlopez ... sounds good ... but I was thinking it may be a better idea is for you to come up with a good meet place .. the reason is I have never been there .... only way I could come up with a spot is to use the little guy on google maps ...

I checked it out and it looks like somewhere around 90 and 16, right ??

lemme know... I will pm you my cell number after sending this post and Ive done the instant email subscription so any updates will be sent to my email and Black Berry.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Yes Sir

I lived in Sturgis (Dudley Street) and then bought a place in Newell. And bought a place in Sun City AZ. But staying with daughter in Iowa:dontknow: and will make Sturgis late so will buy a few Ts and such cuz at the end of the rally things go very cheap.. Venders do not want to take Sturgis stuff to next rally..and a lot of the crowd is gone and you can actually get from here to there as lot faster... Enjoy the scenery that S.D. has to offer... most Xelent..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts