Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Vtx 1800 S with Honda direct line sissy bar , and luggage rack. Please tell me what saddle bag supports will fit , and saddle bags, without having to do a lot of modifications. Thanks all.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I found supports for under $30 on Amazon and excellsior saddle bags for $100, the bags fit my vtx1800 perfect they are exceptional quality leather with a nice stiff liner so they won't lose their shape and come with locks, look at my profile picture

·
Registered
71 Posts
I found supports for under $30 on Amazon and excellsior saddle bags for $100, the bags fit my vtx1800 perfect they are exceptional quality leather with a nice stiff liner so they won't lose their shape and come with locks, look at my profile picture
Could you post a pic of them mounted?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have Vtx 1800 S with Honda direct line sissy bar , and luggage rack. Please tell me what saddle bag supports will fit , and saddle bags, without having to do a lot of modifications. Thanks all.
What kind of bags do you like? I prefer hard bags and have liked what I've gotten from Viking Bags. You have to drill them but their supports bolt up to the bike.

·
Old Goat
24,232 Posts
Some bags come with mounts...also Easy Brackets and Ghost Brackets....allow any bag mounting....good luck

I like my K-Drive quick release...they do stick out a bit..on account of my paladin sissy bar mounts...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts