Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to see one of those new 2010 HD Wide Glides. This is the one with the incredible rake and flamed tank.

First impression: Pegs are really far forward and super comfy (I'm 5'9") with little short drag-stye bars. Typical HD fit and finish. Feels like the new Sabre from a sitting-on-it-not-moving point of view. Seat height is pretty low.

The seat seems comfortable, the pillion isn't much more than a nod, and the sissy bar is 3" tall. I'm a sucker for anything with flames so it's in.

Overall, a nice bike for a decent price. Canadian, it is about $4k more than a Sabre but the value is there. Another one for the fantasy garage.

Godzilla

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I too like the looks of the Wide Glides. It's the only other HD bike I care for besides the touring models(other than the fugly Road Glide:yikes:). I've never sat on one, but I do love the way it looks.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Not sure how closely related, if at all, the Super Glide is. Saw an 09 today up close. Owner was obviously thrilled with it having bought it just a month ago. Very clean and a great looking machine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts