Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Every six weeks I have a client in Hood River that trailers their horses here for me to shoe on Saturday morning and unfortunately this is that Saturday. I should be done early enough to be down in Salem by noon though if ya'all are planning on meeting there.

·
Registered
181 Posts
WOW!!!!! would this be a Northern ride? whatcha think tripple Ott. I will be a northern ride for me, and a southern ride for you. Oh yeah you'll be pickin processed oats from a frog. Sounds like a possible to me. Maybe Ill catch a slipstream with Dennis and Dann. Havn't heard from boB.

ya just never don't know

·
Registered
181 Posts
and Danns reply is . . . . . . I dont know I may go to the coast if it rains or do that much dreaded valve lash check. would like to also do the pair valve thing but dont have the block off plates. why couldnt one use the stock plate, and just modify it. Ill see when I get in there I hate the thought of going in a second time just for that

·
Registered
875 Posts
Dale you can make your own block off plates...1/8" or 1/16" plate, a grinder and a drill...I want to ride though...but if it is pouring we can play in a garage :D

·
Registered
875 Posts
"SATURDAY - Hi: 54° - Lo: 39° - Showers" MSN 7pm Friday

Well my bike is dirty... :D

I think I may ride as long as it is not raining...showers will be OK

·
Registered
181 Posts
hEY boB keep an eye out for me Ill be under a bridge also. Make some noise, and bring me a cup of coffee never mind Im not setting an alarm its 2 am and raining in Veneta ok back to bed

·
Registered
181 Posts
:shock: EEEWEE whats that bright thing? 7:44 wow . . boy am I thirsty and my eyes kinda sting. Oh yeah it was the Mirror Ponds smiling down on me.

OK Im watching the weather. I dont PLAN on getting wet, or ridding on wet pavement.. . . I ah . .ride on wet pavement, and get wet to plan. or sompthing like that. OK gotta put on some hash browns, and make some gravy. Ill keep an eye out..

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Well??? How was the ride. Lets hear about it.

Wish I cold have gone. Had to take the bike up to Monroe to get an estimate on getting rid of the seam.

Hopefully, we can all get together another time.

Gary

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.