Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chuck, Turtle and I are meeting on Saturday for a ride down to the shore and will head to Bill's Seafood restaurant. All are welcome to join. Meeting points to be worked out. Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
135 Posts
A busy day but I live near by Bill's Seafood in Westbrook. Would hope to catch up with you somewhere along the ride. Sounds like Saturday will be a nice day for riding and some food and beverage on the deck at Bill's.

·
Registered
205 Posts
monk say sounds like a plan and i believe i have your number so i can call you, we can figure something out.

·
Registered
205 Posts
sounds good we are trying to get the time down of when we will be at bill's

·
Registered
266 Posts
well guys im out for saturday and if my friend gets out of his side job on sunday im riding with him so right now i dont know about sunday. if i dont see you this weekend be safe and have a good time. hopefully i will see you soon. Mar

·
Registered
117 Posts
hey,all,we are going to be at dunkins in bristol (pine st./rt. 372 ) between 9:00 & 9:30 sat. morming.who's going to meet us there? hey,gcp,where would be good to meet you?time? hope we have a few people turn up. gonna miss you, mar. hopefully you'll be there on sun. dave, hope your scoot is up this weekend,it's gonna be great. peace,chuck.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Lot's of errands to run in prep for 25 anniversary vacation trip. Depart Sunday. RamMan said earlier this week he had to go to Groton at some point. My intent is to swing by Bill's early afternoonish. Looks like you'll have a good day for riding! And next week's weather forcast for Connecticut -WOW! I'll be roasting in Key West.

·
Registered
117 Posts
hey,all,it was a great day for a ride to the shore, good lunch with monk, turtle, gcp, & ram man,awesome corned beef reuben at bills. nice casual ride home, rest up for tomorrow, even better weather than today!later,peace,chuck. :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
monk and i had a great time too glad to see ram man and gary it was nice and relaxing, gary hope you and your family have a great trip, ram man hope to see you tomorrow.

·
Registered
135 Posts
:D :D :D :D :D Here's us out on the deck at Bill's Seafood! Great to see you. Wish I did the whole ride. Nearly packed. Good thing I had that corned beef....no soup for me :( when I got home. Short lived. Everyone is happy again and ready to have some fun in the sun! We'll catch you all on the flip side of vacation. ps Pipes sound real good Monk. See ya! :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts