Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Up for a ride to Vero to meet tlyoungb and make him feel like part of something. He says there's a bunch of half dead old people. Maybe a little Pipe oragan music would wake them up.

Chime in, we can leave from boomers parking lot in Boca and pick others up along the way.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Father X said:
Highlander said:
Anyone Up for a ride to Vero to meet tlyoungb
But we'll miss the FREE lunch at Rick Case!

It's always about the food.....geeeeeeesh. Hey Mike, what time you thinking about riding up there... I might be able to sneak out the back door for a ride if it's not to early.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I'm a 50/50 maybe, let me know how it develops

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Is we or aint we, inquiring minds need to know?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Can't do it this weekend. Got to work :cry:
Have a good ride, catch ya"ll next time.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, sounds like more takers than i expected.

How does this sound,

Mia/Broward riders meet at Boomers in BOCA not Dania, at say 9:30. kicks up at 9:45. We head up toward Taco bell by sams club in Lake worth be there by 10:15. Head north from there and meet up with Jupiter man at the shell station off ramp in jupiter. Then we head north to Vero Beach, head to the coast for Lunch. Head back south after lunch maybe down the coast to Stuart and then jump on 95 and head home.

Keep in mind that this started because of our guy in Vero that doesn't know which group he should join, central or south. He is stuck putting up crown molding for the misses and can't ride.

The final destination is Up for a vote.

Input please.
954 675 5412 cell

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Well guess what. If ya'll let me know when ya'll get here if your coming up I will be able to ride. My wife's brother is going to come down from Orlando and do the crown molding. YEEE HAAA. I can ride.

tlyoungb

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Well gang. I hope ya'll made it back safe. Man I had a blast. I sure was good to see some of you that are on the forum and ride with you. It was good to see you again JoregX1800. Here are some of the photos I took.

This is my bike at the gas station.

Here they come of the exit:

JorgeX1800 in the Lead:

JorgeX1800:

Group Photo:

In Waldos at the Drift Wood for Lunch:

Waiting for Lunch:

Getting ready to head out:

I love this. "The X's are waiting" :lol:

Man it was a blast. I really enjoyed it alot. I am going to head down that way next time. Just let me know what event takes place. Or if ya'll ride let me know, and I will head down that way. Next weekend I think the wife and I are taking a ride to Daytona. Maybe go to Hot Leathers or something like.

Lets do this again.

Man Highlander those white walls rock man, and those slip ons are sick. I know what I am getting now. The light bar and those slip ons.

tlyoungb[/img]

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Same here rjc6886. It was really good to meet you. We will have to do this again. I enjoyed it alot. Ashame Father X could not make it. Hope that wind did not beat ya'll to death. Man it was windy out there today.

tlyoungb

·
Registered
865 Posts
Naaahhh The wind wasn't too bad. Every now and then it'd push you around but it wasn't too bad. I really need a new seat. I did appx 205 miles and can feel it. But that was my longest ride on my 1800 so far. I'm always up for riding, and then its too hard to stop.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rich, my question is this, if your butt is sore, how is your lovely girlfriends butt doing,

Enjoyed the ride immensly. Next time you northerners come on down south ya hear?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
P.S.
Thanks for the profile shot. You just put my fat ass on a diet.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hey it is a good photo though. I was trying to get everyone in the shot. Yes you are right. I am going to ride down that way. If ya'll can come up here and suffer the cold. Then I can come down there and suffer the heat. But it was not that cold. I thought it was nice. How did you like that Drift Wood Inn? Thats pretty neat place. I took my wife there on our first date. Really nice when you site outside.

tlyoungb

1 - 20 of 27 Posts