Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has to work saturday, so I got to be home a 2:00, but im thinking about giving the bike a test ride (been working on it) about 9:00- 10:00 down to doyles, and having one, then shooting back to get home by 2:00 small quick ride,but if anyone wants to come along let me know.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Reaper said:
My wife has to work saturday, so I got to be home a 2:00, but im thinking about giving the bike a test ride (been working on it) about 9:00- 10:00 down to doyles, and having one, then shooting back to get home by 2:00 small quick ride,but if anyone wants to come along let me know.
Might scoot down there with ya. Maybe Bluto will have time for my shell too. Will know more later today.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know joe, I am going down to chicago today for training again. I will be back in town about 3:00. I got my personal cell on today all day. it will be on silence for the training, but leave a mesage. Im trying to get the wife to go, but its not looking good, she would need to be home to soon to get ready for work, and she wants it to be over 70 for the whole ride. :shock: She gets cold in the house with the stat on 74 :shock:

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Smoken'JOE said:
Might scoot down there with ya. Maybe Bluto will have time for my shell too. Will know more later today.
Sorry man, I'm gonna help a friend move for a couple of hours in the morning then I'm gonna hook up with David for the ride to Janesville in the afternoon.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
bluto said:
Smoken'JOE said:
Sorry man, I'm gonna help a friend move for a couple of hours in the morning then I'm gonna hook up with David for the ride to Janesville in the afternoon.
No problem, 8) We'll get together when we can 8)

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Hey Reaper, give me a call in the morning before you leave and see if we can hook-up. Don't think Doyles opens till 11 am.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about if I stop by your house about 10:15? to pick you up.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Reaper, Are you going to buy helmets like I got from Joe? My wife wants one, so I'm gonna order. Let me know if you want to order and we can share in the shipping costs. :D

Later,
Sam

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would need to try one on first, I lost so much waight, my head got smaller, I dont even know what size to get.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will, but dont feel like you have to waite, I dont were a helmut much so im not in a hurry.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
No prob, my wife hasn't been riding yet ( I've taken over her bike) It'll be a week or two before I order hers. I'll let you know when I'm gonna pull the trigger and place the order 8)

Talk to ya later,
Sam

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. If ya want to join us tomorrow. MY cell number is 262-909-9406, just give a call any time.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got a friend that rides a intruder, we went to hight school together, he will be riding with joe, hope thats ok with you. He is comming by my house at 10:00 then we head over by you.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Reaper said:
I got a friend that rides a intruder, we went to hight school together, he will be riding with joe, hope thats ok with you. He is comming by my house at 10:00 then we head over by you.
Absolutly,positvely are you crazy, riding with an INTRUDER. Those are motorcycle guys and they are bad.
OF course, NO PROBLEM

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got new saddle bags for the bike. I didnt get them on yet. When I get home from the ride today, I am going to get them bolted up. I went to get oil from the Honda shop last week, and like normal I walked in for oil, and came out with new bags, new riding classes, oil, filter, final drive fluid, crush washers. anyway went there to spend 30.00, and left there spending 250.00 how dose the crap happen? Didnt want new bags, but they got some new ones in that I had been looking at on the net, and they were only 20.00 more at the dealer, and when you add shipping in it was the same, and I got to hold them up to the bike to see if I liked them so, what the he!! new bags came home. now if I come up with new HWY pegs, hypercharger, and helmut, my wife can quit hearing me wining like a little baby. :oops:

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
YEA,Join the crowd, it's a man thing :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts