Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to tell all of you. I drove my girl freind bike (250 Rebal) from Lake Geneva to Burlington Saturday. I am 6' tall about 200lbs full leathers on full face helmet With Wilburs VTX back patch on, the sight alone need I say more.. The wind was not the issue it was no place to put my legs, When I stopped at a stop sign and took off I cramped up in the hip just a getting it i tryed to slide back on the seat but no luck Went away after a little bit. The ride was different from the VTX to a Rebal. Saw allot of bikes out there hopfully mother nature will lets us ride soon. Have a great day all :)
Skinny

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
LOL! I did the same thing with the wife's bike. I am 6'2 and cramped to say the least. I ended up sitting on the rear seat and all was okay. Then it felt like a bike with forwards. I am also 300lb so sitting back there made it pretty easy to lift the front end. It ended up being a pretty fun ride on a tiny bike but I couldn't get it over 65mph:(

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Woot! said:
Did you guys give other bikers the power fist salute? Ha! I always feel kinda sheepish on a small bike. I try to avoid it whenever possible.
I put my head down and got home as quickly as possible!LOL! The guys at the dealership had a good chuckle though...... :oops:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I had the same thing last fall only it was my buddy's wife's 750 Yamaha V-Star...I think. Regardless, felt small and no where near the power I am use to w/ my X. Long ride from Union Grove to Brookfield on that little bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts