Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Georgia on our mind!

If anyone is interested, at 8:30am, Saturday morning about seven couples and four solos from S. Carolina (Orangeburg) are riding to Savannah and spending the night at the Villager Lodge (49.95). Ph # is posted on the Carolina Board.

We are leaving at 9:30am for Savannah. The plan is to take backroads and stay off the interstate, so arrival time in Savannah is estimated safely at 11:30, provided we don't run into a tsunami! With that in mind, we could hook up somewhere, if any of you local Savannah folks have a suggestion. I understand, at the very least, Saturday evening, we are supposed to eat supper at a place called Pearl's at 6:00 pm. But we could do something earlier, in the fashion of a meet and greet, if you guys are interested.

Nothing special going on in Savannah, just an excuse to take a ride and get away! A few in the group are not spending the night, so consider that as an option.

Naturally, right now, it looks like the weather could turn sour, and if so, we may cancel for a better weekend or different direction. That decision will be made firm by the group on Friday night, I would think. Right now it is a 50% chance of thunderstorms. (Only because I am off this weekend!)

This is posted on the Carolina Board if you want to take a look. Wanted to make sure we let our Georgia nieghbors know we would be in town! Would love to have anyone that can make it, call or PM if you need more info.

Thanks,

Pete and Teresa

H. 843-563-9222
C. 843-509-5553

·
Registered
649 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to Savannah in advance. Hope the weather holds out for you guys theres a nasty cold front coming in Fri. night. Would love to meet you guys but I'll have to take a RAIN check. Ride safe...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris,

Thanks for the warm welcome from beautiful Savannah! Looks like we may all be cashing in rain checks, LOL, but the best information indicates the rain "could" be over by noon or so. I'm not due for my weekly bathing until tomorrow ANYWAY! So maybe I can "kill two birds with one stone" he! he!

The motel info is:

Villager Lodge, Savannah, 5711 Abercorn, 912-354-0434. If anyone wants to book a room, our group is under the J. Waddell name.

H 843-563-9222
C 843-509-5553

If you are out and about, try my cell, and maybe we can hook up.

Pete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts