Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG! Pictures do the 240 kit no justice. I rode by Ron Ayers Motosports in Greenville, NC today and they had a 04 1800C with the SumoX rear fender and seat with progressive shocks. It also the grey factory tribal flames paint shceme, with Bub Chambermaids. I almost blew my load when I sat on it! :shock: That thing sat much better than stock. I also went into shock when I saw the price, over $18,000! :shock: I want to go ahead and do mine but this nice weather is killing me. I can't have it sitting in the garage while it is so nice outside.

Anyway, to sum it up, I was on the fence about the 240 kit until I saw it in person, now I am hooked!

·
Registered
390 Posts
That is awesome! You might want to invest in some shorts before a 240 kit if you intend to buy one and go off that easy and quick!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I would love to see a 240 if someone had one near Idaho that was done. But then again I would probably want it just as bad. Only there is no dineiro in the bank for that right now. :cry:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Me too - and it does look hot. invest in a carton of condoms too. These 240 kits attract the chicks

G

·
0 Posts
Me three....and mine is also Titanium Flame........

don't know about no tribes :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I'd love to do a 240 on my Neo. Cut the fender on either side of the LED taillight, widen it and weld/paint her up. French the plate into the fender too. I think it would give the Neo a truely unique look, but it's all a question of $$.

·
Registered
885 Posts
This might have been covered at some point and I tried to search for an answer with no luck.....I have seen the kit prices for the 240, but I don't have the skills to do it myself........Approximately how much would it cost to have it done?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I would have to say the same, but I will throw in the "custom" section of the motorcycle world as well.

This is my first real "riding season" and a friend and I went to Stroker's last night. I'd never seen a real "custom chopper" but they have the American Ironhorse bikes up there, and I realized how much that tire really does for a bike.

Strech the frame, rake the front, add a 240 and paint it whatever you like, and it changes everything. When I grow up I want a 240 kit dad!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts