Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I just got this thang (signal dynamics backoff XP) and was wondering those that have one which setting is your favorite, as always many thanks :mrgreen:

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just one:bump:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Ok I just got this thang (signal dynamics backoff XP) and was wondering those that have one which setting is your favorite, as always many thanks :mrgreen:

User Selected Mode One...................I love mine! Single most effective safety mod I have on my bike...................:thumbup: Rod

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
..I might have to try one of those..I had Bryan and Matt put a teardrop tail light in my fender, and my riding buddies say it is not seen good enough when I stop..I've been thinking about adding an LED strip just under the fender..

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts
Does anyone know if you can use these with Glens signal beeper.

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does anyone know if you can use these with Glens signal beeper.
I emailed glen and he said as long as it wasnt tied into the signal wiring shouldnt be a problem but he did say he wasnt familiar with the unit. good luck

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies. :thumbup:

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts
I emailed glen and he said as long as it wasnt tied into the signal wiring shouldnt be a problem but he did say he wasnt familiar with the unit. good luck
:lol::lol::lol:As an afterthought, after reading the thread, I emailed him too. I guess once I try it, I'll have to email him and let him know if it works so they'll have the answer for future references.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Flash/ Solid /Flash, nobody's hit me yet.
Same here. First thing I did to the bike, along with some of the LED inserts that go in the blinkers for additional brake lights. That pattern will keep their attention while you're stopped. I have been rear-ended before, and it's no fun, so IMO anything to get a little more attention back there is money well spent.

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I`d like to see a utube video of this, is there one?:doorag:
Well I would say Id make one when I install mine but at the rate Im getting mods done I cant make any promises. :mrgreen:

Found this I think its similar to what I have but its a dual light setup (wig wag), anyway you can get the idea

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
search brake light spinner bulb

I would show you mine but the scoot is in storeage...$15 it cost me from ebay, the clip TennX put on really doesnt do it justice (no offense TennX)

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well Im proud to say I got the modulator installed took longer to get to the wiring than to do the actual install, this thing is way cool, makes me want to tackle the rest of the chit laying out there . have a good one

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Phil, is your tail light stock? Just wondering if the back off modulator works with other aftermarket stuff like the Kury RTB product. I'd like to have one, but I'd also like for my rear signals to act as running lights, and I've read good things about the Kury RTB.

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Phil, is your tail light stock? Just wondering if the back off modulator works with other aftermarket stuff like the Kury RTB product. I'd like to have one, but I'd also like for my rear signals to act as running lights, and I've read good things about the Kury RTB.
Somebody smarter than me will have to answer that, the unit goes in between the tail light and the brake switch, all I did was unplug my brake light wire (yellow/green) from the bundle and using bullet connectors I plugged in the unit and grounded it to my fuse block. :dontknow: as I said works like a charm makes my led board more visible. My thinking is that if all were using is the brake light wire it should work but Im just guessing. see my first sentence :mrgreen: good luck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts