Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Yeah, I'm here too, but you're right, the SD site is pretty dead. Maybe we can liven things up when spring comes around and put a couple of rides together.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Livin in and ridin in RC since last May... 2004 VTX1300S and a '93 GL1500A Goldwing. Be fun to have some ridin' buddies around here...:D

·
Registered
897 Posts
I didn't mention, I'm from Huron, I ride a 2002 1800 R-S. I try to get to the Black Hills a couple times a year on the bike, and sometimes I can work a trip for work. Will see what happens next season. I have some Wing riding, and Ultra Classic riding friends around Huron that I do day rides with sometimes.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
My VTX is on the lift waiting for my shocks to get "modded" by PonyZ and sent back.... haven't had the Goldwing out... just been too busy with Christmas shopping, etc. Heres hopin' Jan is as decent as Dec has been!

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
hey West river

You guys have some of the best riding on the planet... I lived in Sturgis and then bought a place in Newell S.D. but now reside in AZ... Could no longer take the harsh winters... would like to find a spot to rent for the summer 2012...West river of course... Love riding the Hills... anybody ever stop at the mercantile in Crow Butte? Or the Mercantile in Alladin Wy? Rode that route a bazillion times but always want just one more ride... How about Hoover S.D. or Buffalo S.D. or Reva S.D. or Belvidere S.D. Ah so many places so little time.... I surely am fortunate for having actually lived there... How about Mt Rushmore or Crazy Horse....
Wall was always a blast, remeber settin down to a beverage and a free donut for being a veteran....
But the coolest small town goes to Rochford S.D. followed closely by White lake S.D. but thats East River..
Could go on for pages but most find it boring so goin for a ride supposed to be 65 degrees today and thats above zero.... The Native Americans believe the Black Hills are sacred and I tend to think that also...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just did a nice little ride around sioux falls yesterday. Realy nice day out and fun to ride after a few months. This is the first time ive looked at the fourms im months.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just checked the board. First time post I believe. Love my X. Kind of a loner. Reside roughly half way between Sioux Falls and Vermillion. I'll try to be more attentive and make it to some rides. later...

·
Registered
10 Posts
4 states in 4 hours?

Just checked the board. First time post I believe. Love my X. Kind of a loner. Reside roughly half way between Sioux Falls and Vermillion. I'll try to be more attentive and make it to some rides. later...

Yeah keep an eye out. I was talking to some guys at work about a ride I found online. It says that you can hit up to 4 states in 4-6 hrs. Sounds like a fun ride and from what I have heard it is a pretty ride. We have not picked a date, but I for sure will post on here If anyone would like to join.

http://www.openroadjourney.com/loadroute.asp?rid=4728

Start in Sioux Falls then head to Luverne, Minn. to make 4th State

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I have been amazed at the number of VTXs I have seen this spring in the Sioux Falls area. God forbid they become as commonplace as the HD brand.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts