Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there is a backrest that will go on the 1800 Retro for the pilot and also if the rear back rest sissy bar and rack combo from honda go over the metal that holds the rear fender on or does it go on behind the metal? Hows it look on there? I don't really want one that goes on in front of the chrome that is there.

Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
willybruno

Try contacting willybruno aka VTXBilly. He make a very resonably priced drivers backrest. It's one the firstaccessories I bought and it was definatly a good choice. As for the passenger, I have the honda deluxe backrest and luggage rack. It mounts over the fender struts and look real nice.

·
Registered
32 Posts
backrest

Try [email protected] I bought a drivers backrest for my 02 1800R. Paid $120 plus$7.95 for shipping, depending on your zip code. The price may still be the same,but not for sure. It made a great difference for me. Great product and if you don't like it, return it and get your money back. I've had mine a year now and it was worth it. I know their are a lot of good backrest, but for the money you can't go wrong. I notice your post comes from Montana what part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts