Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ,
Can anybody direct me to the bad x seat mod? I wanna sit lower into the bike and a little further back. I tried the crap mods site but the link aint working. any ideas?

thanx,
hunter

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
cool stuff but not what i was looking for .
Call MCC. They do custom seats and will work with you on any mod you might want. Their customer service is second to none.

·
Mad Hatter
21,342 Posts
BadX is your man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fricken awesome seats...

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Call them, they are really good on the phone, souther no hurry type guys. They can pretty much do what ever you want. I had my stock lowered 2 back 2, more leg room, feels great on my butt. Did 750 mile stright trip to Key West, butt felt fine when I got their, give them a call, Smitt

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Just in case you're confused BadX is MeanCityCycles. And a great guy to do business with as well.

If you want them done this season you'd better get signed up quick though! If he's not backed up yet he will be soon.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Just in case you're confused BadX is MeanCityCycles. And a great guy to do business with as well.

If you want them done this season you'd better get signed up quick though! If he's not backed up yet he will be soon.
Yup, one in the same. Four years since I had mine done and I still swear by them. :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,042 Posts
I believe he is looking for a do it yourself seat mod thread. :dontknow:I know there are some around here, but I do not have time to search right now..

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Like they said, Bad X is MCC. They lowered me, moved me forward slightly, + studded both seats + backrest for less than what the backrest alone would have cost. BUT, yah gotta call them to see wht they can + can't do. I heard they run faster than a locomotive + jump over buildings in a single bound, but yah gotta ask them. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts