Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 VTX 1800 Neo, I am looking to get a different seat for my bike and seen a few at good prices for a C model 1800. They look the same except for the bracket (to me anyways). Does anyone know if the "N" seats can be swapped out with a "C" seat just by replacing the brackets?
Just curious if anyone had done it before....

·
Super Moderator
64,215 Posts
Nope, the seats are longer and the fender shapes/curvature is different. Not to mention the fender struts and how the seat mounts to them

·
Registered
5 Posts
VTX Seats Question

How do you tell the difference between the 1300 and the 1800 stock 2 piece seats? Thanks. Ive got a like new one but don't know which it fits

·
Registered
5 Posts
VTX seats

Heres how the seats are marked with the smaller rear one with the silver lettering of the brand Honda= 77300 MM8A-0000. The larger driver seat is marked this way= 77200 MAHA-000 Honda >PP<, this seat was removed from a new bike and replaced with something else. The lettering is sharp and clear o the Honda name on the rear seat and there is no memory sag in any of the rubber grommets under the seat either. Its like new or new with some dust on the underside. Ok guys,what does this seat fit? the 1300 or the 1800 and which model,RS or C or which? thanks again.

Im gonna sell it and I don't want to rob anyone but give them a great deal on it. Iwas going to try and adapt it to my GL1100 but Ive since changed my mind as I bought a Hartco Int seat to fit my cramping thighs and hips instead. Ill post some pictures of it later today if anyone is interested in this for $125 to include insured shipping in the lower 48 or the other two alaska or Hawaii as long as it costs no more tha 25$ to ship it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Went to david silver Spares website and there is no listing for a VT1100 ??,Whats missing on the VT1100 for it to be on his website? thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts