Honda VTX Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome to the board. Great group of people. More like family than friends. And always room for one more.

Just cleared the final hurdle and have Saturday off so I will be joining this eclectic group as well. Looking forward to this ride.

So..what is the final determination of meeting spot and time for Racine group?
Are we meeting anyone from Illinois? where?:dontknow:

I will check back after work for updates. Otherwise...Joe put the coffee on cuz I will be at your place by 8 am. :coffee1:

Hey,

Im new here, and hope you would have room for one more. Would love to meet with the group at the brat stop, and ride up and back. If ya got room for one more.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Racine riders or anyone else, meeting at my house.
KS up 8:30......................

3019 Cozy Acres Rd.
Racine Wis

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Well, as much as I really wanted to go, I won't be able to go. It turns out that I have to work tomorrow. I guess it isn't a bad deal to get overtime especially since my wife still hasn't found a job and in this day in age. I will miss everyone. I really wanted to see you all and ride with you guys. And to top it all off, it's supposed to be a nice day. Oh well. See you all at the Marine ride next Sunday, October 24th.

Ride safe....

·
Registered
424 Posts
Although it started out a bit nippy (42 when I left the house), the day turned out great. Awesome ride with good friends (old and new). Thanks to Padre and his helpers at the church for a memorable time and good food.

It was nice to be able to take advantage of what may be one of our last few good weekends of the season. Hope to be able to make it to Brat Stop next saturday as well. That is if you guys are still there when I get done working.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
What a great day..........had a blast.............love being with you guys. Have to do this more often.
Padre...great ride.....let's do it again next year....maybe twice.

Hopefully will see you guys next weekend also.....Brat Stop....12:00 noon

Pics to follow soon.

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f366/smokenjoe46/Holy Hill Ride/

·
Super Moderator
63,664 Posts
thanks Padre! Had a great ride up there yesterday, albiet a tad cold at 41 degrees when I left my garage. It was great seeing some old friends and some new ones too. I should make more runs up there :thumbup:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Thanks Padre, you pick a perfect day for a ride. Colors through Holy Hill were fantastic. Good food at the church (Thanks to the cooks).
Fun seeing everyone again and meeting new friends. I believe there were 12 bikes. Just right for a group ride.

Adding a few Pictures.
Padre in the lead.

Holy Hill Ride

Take care and ride safe Lee

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just wanted to take time to rebeat what the other said. Thanks Padre the ride to Holly Hill was beautiful. A special thanks to Hector and lynett for showing us the way out of waukesha. Thanks guys :firstplace::firstplace: I plan on stopping out at the brat stop on saturday for a little bit. Hope to see you guys soon later.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It was awesome meeting all of you for the first time. I look forward to riding with you all again. Special thanks to Padre for putting together such a beautiful ride. Holy hill was pretty fantastic.

Thanks again.

Mark

81 - 93 of 93 Posts