Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched using google to try and find a seat for a VTX 1800 (any VTX) and have not really come up with anything that meets my needs.

My wife has back issues so she needs a good seat back where she feels secure and relaxed as we ride.

I have not purchases a bike yet, however I really like the used VTX 1800's. They seem to fit my price range and everything I read about them sounds great. I intend to rent one in the next few weeks to make sure I like the ride.

A big factor in my purchasing a bike is the availability of a good passenger seat. My wife has ridden on the back of a 2008 Honda Goldwing and love the seat.

I would like to find something similar, yet have had no luck. I see a few seats with arm rests & luggage trunk, but the actual seat portions all look like postage stamps. No one seems to carry a saddle style seat for the passenger on that bike.

Any ideas or venders who make seats like I am talking about?

I'm itching to buy a bike soon and can't quite afford the Goldwing. Plus not sure I should given we are not sure how much riding we will do.

Love any thoughts or ideas.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Welcome to the VTXOA forum from Daytona Beach, enjoy and ride safely. Hang in there you will find a good VTX, there are lots of them with good deal's.:smile2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts