Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have surfed the web and there are so many moduals and time cancelors etc.. Whats the most common?

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
I use this:
http://www.hondadirectlineusa.com/stores/product.asp?pid=2491&str=13&ID=699680871

Some really don't like it, but once I got used to it and got the modification to the turn signal switch adjusted correctly (had to cut the springs several times to get it right) they work great. No need to have to "cancel" a turn signal that has self canceled but if you don't you can't turn it back on (the turn signal) and it doesn't leave any lights on, well I guess thats not right, if you hook it up correctly (so it work right) it will leave your rear turn signals on as running lights and the signal lights in the speedo housing are both on (just like the rear lights) dimly lit. Some people really don’t like this but doesn’t bother me at all.
Bought and dyed clear lens’s red for the rear of the bike, alls right with the world, rear running lights for better visibility, self canceling turn signals that work every time I turn them on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts