Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :idea: Has anyone ever tried the R&A Motorcycle Components Self Canceling Turn signal module or am I the only one? Boy What A Great Product!!!!! It turns off your turn signal when turning corners and even when you change lanes! :idea: Talk about Safety. :idea: I got mine on eBay but HDL has them too! I still have to hit the switch for my front turn light to come back on but at least I don't worry about some cager :cus: trying to run me down because I kept forgetting to turn it off. Talk about east to install TOO!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rear turnsignal light is just that - a turn signal light so it goes out when the turn or lane change has been completed. As far as the rear brake light goes it has nothing to do with that. This only effects the turn signals. If your rear lights are like mine (I have a LED ring around the turnsignal that makes mine a turn signal and a running light) it still stays on after the flasher goes out.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Do the rear signal lights go completely off after you turn? I have Kisan and the rear signal lights stay on after turning but don't flash(running lights). The indicator LED on the speedo stay on all the time but flash when turning. Is the R&A any different?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rear light goes completely off when the unit cancels the signal as does the indicator and front light. The running light on the front will return when the turn signal switch is reset

1 - 8 of 8 Posts