Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, this is a 2000cc Big Bore Mod from Moto Speed. It's got one of the Dual Air Intakes from Kevin Staples with air scoops, Sumo X 250 rear Phat Tire mod, custom rims, 3 ft wide beach bars with 8” pull back risers, rear brake inverted mod, 180 front tire. Custom cut front and rear fenders, flush mounted rear break and turn signal lights. Engine powder coated black, Big Shot pipes ceramic coated black. Custom realistic flame paint from Mathias Custom Paints Austin TX. Neck cut, extended 4” and raked out to 42 degree with 6 degree triple tree by Miami Metric.
Now I had bee thinking for the past few months about selling it. I've got a 4 and 7 year old that thinks it's the kewlest thing ever. However, they and my wife don't get to enjoy it with me. Since I choppered the bike out 6 years ago she won't ride it.
Yesterday while coming to a turn the rear tire did a fishtail and I layed it down on the right side. I was able to pick it up and drive 30 miles to get home with no problem. So it's got some cosmetic scratches and drives with no problems. The right air scoop, front brake and lower controls on the right have been damaged. So it's time to part with this beast.
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Automotive lighting Insect Automotive tail & brake light Arthropod Red
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
161 Posts
No pix of the damage?

...and no price?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No pix of the damage?

...and no price?
Not moving around the best right now. I just got some pictures right now. As far as price, we'll I was not too sure on that. I wanted to see if anyone was interested at first.

·
Registered
161 Posts
OUCH!

Sorry, dude. Looks like the tank took the worst of it. I KNOW THE FEELING. It's sickening. That sure is a nice-looking beast... (even WITH the scratches)

Reactions: rangers4u

·
Old Goat
26,260 Posts
GLWS……👍👍

·
Registered
10,441 Posts
Yes, this is a 2000cc Big Bore Mod from Moto Speed. It's got one of the Dual Air Intakes from Kevin Staples with air scoops, Sumo X 250 rear Phat Tire mod, custom rims, 3 ft wide beach bars with 8” pull back risers, rear brake inverted mod, 180 front tire. Custom cut front and rear fenders, flush mounted rear break and turn signal lights. Engine powder coated black, Big Shot pipes ceramic coated black. Custom realistic flame paint from Mathias Custom Paints Austin TX. Neck cut, extended 4” and raked out to 42 degree with 6 degree triple tree by Miami Metric.
Now I had bee thinking for the past few months about selling it. I've got a 4 and 7 year old that thinks it's the kewlest thing ever. However, they and my wife don't get to enjoy it with me. Since I choppered the bike out 6 years ago she won't ride it.
Yesterday while coming to a turn the rear tire did a fishtail and I layed it down on the right side. I was able to pick it up and drive 30 miles to get home with no problem. So it's got some cosmetic scratches and drives with no problems. The right air scoop, front brake and lower controls on the right have been damaged. So it's time to part with this beast. View attachment 195060 View attachment 195061 View attachment 195062 View attachment 195064
Sorry for the accident. You walked or rode away unscathed?

Reactions: DrDolittle

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
If someone likes the bike they'll see this as minor damage.

I've bought bikes with this level of damage and fixed it myself. No biggie.

None of it looks that bad.:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts