Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Nice looking bike. Same year and model as mine. Shouldn't have too much trouble selling it, and that is a very fair price. I know that I wouldn't take $4K for mine!!!!
Good luck with the sale...

·
Registered
533 Posts
I agree. Very nice bike. I do not think I would take less than 4000.00 either. Unless it has really high mileage it should be worth that. Bikes are tough sale now. I know I am trying to sell 3 of them. Had 4 and still working on selling the other 3. Sold a 08 Roadstar 1700 for 3500.00. Still have a 98 Valkyrie, 08 Vstar 1300 and a 01 Vstar 650 all with low miles. Good luck with the sale. Maybe with it being spring and tax return time things will pick up a bit

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree. Very nice bike. I do not think I would take less than 4000.00 either. Unless it has really high mileage it should be worth that. Bikes are tough sale now. I know I am trying to sell 3 of them. Had 4 and still working on selling the other 3. Sold a 08 Roadstar 1700 for 3500.00. Still have a 98 Valkyrie, 08 Vstar 1300 and a 01 Vstar 650 all with low miles. Good luck with the sale. Maybe with it being spring and tax return time things will pick up a bit
I'm hoping! and thanks for the compliment. Good luck on your's. I'm going down south tomorrow to pick up an 07 bmw 1200gs.

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
I don't think I can ever sell my bike because I wouldn't take close to that. How many miles?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I don't think I can ever sell my bike because I wouldn't take close to that. How many miles?

I feel the same way. Bought a Yamaha Stratoliner last summer and kept my vtx as it had 68000 miles on it. Even though it looks new and runs like new I would not get much for it so I kept it. Still enjoy riding it too so All is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts