Honda VTX Forum banner

selling bikes

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Reaper 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, been a long time. My fiancé, and I just bought two brand new bikes, I got a 2013 new Triumph thunderbird storm, and she got a brand new 2014 triumph thunderbird LT. So we are selling our old bikes. I will give you the basics here and my phone number if you want pics or have a serious interest in either bike please call I work a lot so you may have to leave a message. Thanks everyone.

My old bike for sale: 2003 Honda VTX 1800 Retro, loaded with glass Bags, fairing, 1 1/2" drag bars, Vance and hines pipes, barrons intake, tons of extras. I am the only owner, 33,000 miles give or take a few, must really see the bike. 5,000 or best offer. my cell number Dan 262-909-5920

Her bike 2011 Harley Davidson 883 Sporster super low with Vance and hines pipes and joker intake, 7000 miles give or take a few. she is second owner, when she got it it had 250 miles on it. well cared for awesome little bike 5,000 or best offer. her name is Tracie, tell her your form the VTX site if you call her she will text you pics. 262-914-3763

We can both text pictures if anyone is interested, we have a larger sized shed, mini garage, it would be nice to get two bikes out of there, believe it or not, for us, four bikes are way to much. Thank you all and hope everyone is doing well. Also im not hardly ever on this board, texting use is the best way for contact.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.