Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone local is interested I am selling the backrest assembly with the luggage rack. also included is the trim piece that fits on the back. I switched over to a different style backrest that can be removed with ease. this is the tall backrest. total through HDL is $600. I would like to get half of that out of it. of course I had more in it bying from my local dealer, but what is a person to do. so my asking price is $300 if picked up locally. figured I would let you guys know before I end up shipping it across the US. either post here or call me at (402) 429-2988
Thanks, Dale.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thought I would let you guys know this is still for sale if anyone is interested. almost forgot I still had it...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no it is not like that one. the one I have has slots cut in the brackets. it is not the square stock one. I will try to find some pics for it. it is for the R or S model. don't know which 1800s it fits.

·
Registered
209 Posts
You said it was for the 1300 r/s?
If it is for the 1800 then would you sell the items separate?So now I am really confused. But that is normal for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.