Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my vtx 1800r due to not riding much and some medical issues, this bike is a beauty, it has less than 14,000 miles, has good rubber on it, has a Corbin 2 up seat with built in backrest,aftermarket long pipes, hypercharger with k&n filter, power commander, matching beetle bags, floorboards, 4 inch riser, custom grips with palm rest,3 pocket window pouch, lots of aftermarket chrome covers etc. i am asking 6,000, the color is blue but turns a purple in different lighting, clean title, i am in Southern Colorado Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
196 Posts
Beautiful X. Your gonna hear all the $3,000 dollar guys opinions. Lol. Really sucks what the resale is on these. I paid 11,999 in 2002 then put another probably, 6g in extras with numerous hours of time doing modifiactions,tunes ect. For what these bike resale for I will put mine on the loft and make it a piece of pole barn art. Good luck with your sale. If it dont get that $ put it away till next year. People will being buying bikes up like crazy in the spring when gas is 5 bucks a gallon.

·
Registered
10,441 Posts
Beautiful X. Your gonna hear all the $3,000 dollar guys opinions. Lol. Really sucks what the resale is on these. I paid 11,999 in 2002 then put another probably, 6g in extras with numerous hours of time doing modifiactions,tunes ect. For what these bike resale for I will put mine on the loft and make it a piece of pole barn art. Good luck with your sale. If it dont get that $ put it away till next year. People will being buying bikes up like crazy in the spring when gas is 5 bucks a gallon.
GLWS. You are never going to get anywhere near re-couping what you put into it.

Reactions: DrDolittle

·
Old Goat
26,260 Posts
GLWS…IMHO it takes a unique individual to appreciate the VTX…hope u find one….

Reactions: DrDolittle

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, i noticed where i live in southern Colorado people want everything free and delivered it seems

1 - 6 of 6 Posts