Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving at the end of the month and need to lighten my load.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee498/cre8a/VTX Parts/

Illusion Blue Fender 1800C - P44P - $100
Has some scratches which will be visible when mounted. If you have permanent bags and junk on the back you won't notice them too much. Could be touched up or re-painted.

Orion Silver Metallic Fender 1800C - NH451M - $100
Almost perfect except for a large scratch to the right of the brake light assembly. Some minor other scratches. The big scratch could probably be touched up with a paint pen. I believe the color is good for '02 - '04.

2 Locksets - $75
One includes the helmet lock one doesn't. Neither have the steering lock. Both have original honda key.

Speedometer - $100
Great condition, I forgot the mileage on it... I believe it was either 12K or 24K. I can plug it in and check if you really need to know. Was going to swap out the board on mine as my chrome ring is a bit tarnished, but decided I didn't mind.

Orion Silver Metallic Left side cover 1800C - NH451M - $20
It is scratched up a bit, has discoloration along the seat line, and has one side bent in a bit. Mounts fine. You don't really notice too much when mounted. I went show chrome. Since these go for almost $200 new if someone wants the original cover look this would be a good spare.

Radiator Fill hose - Free with any purchase

License plate holder - Slightly bent, but could be bend back- Free with any purchase

Brand new paor of aftermarket Signal lights - $15
They aren't an exact fit as the ebay seller claimed. They can be made to work though.

I have various signal lights with varying degrees of scratches and tarnish. Would probably throw them in with a purchase or $5 each.

Speedometer housing- I believe it needs to be polished - still have to dig it out - $20?

Gas Tank - $10
Paint was stripped off by previous owner. has multiple dents. I actually rode around with it like that. Made it look Mad Maxish. Would be a good tin for repair and custom paint or a backup or something.

PM with interest or questions. The lighting is bad in the pics. If you want different pics let me know and I'll try to get better ones.

I will estimate shipping to the best of my ability and charge as close to actual shipping as possible.
Paypal as gift (no fees) preferred.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot

Also a set of left and right P44P side covers for R/S/N models. Don't know much about which models these fit or what years the color is good for, but I think they go on any of the bikes with 2 separate pipes. Look almost perfect, could use a clean and polish as they have been sitting in a box full of styrofoam peanuts for 4 months.
$75 - Compare new at $200+ each

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lights left.

Seems like everyone was only interested in the lights. Dug out the box today. I had a guy off Craigslist that had an appt. On the stock lights I'm down to one front left light which is in poor shape. The rubber is chewed up a bit and the housing has rash. No Bracket, Previous owner chopped off the end of the green wire from some reason. Missing screw and inner light deflector piece. I'll ship it to someone for $5 (I think that will about cover shipping?)

Still have the aftermarket lights.

Still have rear fenders, tank, silver cover, Blue covers, License plate lights(2), License plate holder, Speedometer, Speedo housing, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
VTX Tank

I am not sure if my first reply was sent right so I am sending another. I am interested in the tank if you still have it. Is it for a 2003 1800c? I have a 2003 with a small dent in the tank. If you still have it I would like to buy it. Does it have any rust on the inside? I am not allowed to send my email address yet becasue I am a new member but I would like some pics of the tank. If you send me yours I can reply to you and then you can send pics. Do you have any idea what the shipping would be to NC zip 27870? Thank You 2butterbeans

·
Registered
525 Posts
Tank

I too am interested in the dented tank. Where are you located? For shipping calculation.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fenders sold (both of them)
All signals except the aftermarket ones are gone.
Illusion blue covers sold

Still have:
Speedo
Locksets/gas caps
silver side cover
etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts