Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 uranium in near new condition,vance and hines,power commander,side mound plate,billet front blinker bar,radiator cowl,new 200 rear tire with matching new front tire,cobra tach. 11,000 miles call kris @ 608-220-5387 shoot me a price!!!
im going to take some pics this afternoon so let me know if you want to see it.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
How come your selling? Maybe one too many bikes...LOL

Sorry to hear you are selling.

Hope to see you at QSL on one of your others.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Ooo, a green one! If I was in the market................

Probably a good thing that I'm leaving on vacation today! Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
havent ridden it much this summer and its too big for the girlfriend to drive so its time to let it go.i really dont want to and if it doesnt sell i wont be heartbroken.
if i sell it im going to buy a hayabusa!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
I really want a 1800, but like Condo...not in the market right now. I'll probably be moving up hopefully soon! :twisted:

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
472 Posts
heck I'd love to get an 1800 w fuel injection and Rubber Motor Mounts! My 1300 C is bolted straight to the frame and it rattles the HE!! out of me! wish I could trade even up! Only requirement for me would be color (red)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here are some pictures give a call @ 608-220-5387 if you want to come test ride!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
x4sale

Do you want to sell your side mount plate. I'll take a ride to Janesville to pick it up. Give me a call if your interested.

414-405-9428

Steve VTXED

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i actually made that.i think i have materials to make more if you want to buy one.how much were you thinkin???

·
Registered
695 Posts
x

What kinda of license plate bracket is it. And you tell me a price. Remember I have to ride to Janesville, it has to be worth my while to come.

Loike I said give me a call.

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.