Honda VTX Forum banner

Selling some old toys...

758 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  MnXRider 
#1 ·
I've got a bunch of old toys in my dad's garage. 2 gocarts, 3 different dirt bikes, a 2-stroke race quad, subcompact tractor...etc. I've decided before I bring the scooters home for the summer, I am gonna try and get as much of these things sold as possible.

Sunday, I picked up one of the gocarts, and went thru the thing. Changed the oil, adjusted the valves, put a tube in one of the tires, rebuilt the carb. This thing is teets. It is a BKS GroundHawg. 5hp tecumseh OHV engine, with a torque converter. Live axle in the rear (2wd), with knobbies. Turf Tamers in the front. Has 2 sets of pedals for tall and short drivers. But I would not recommend it for young kids, as it has some pretty good grunt in the take off. Full rollcage (that is removeable) and a 3 point harness. Makes for a killer offroad cart that will go thru some pretty gnarly terrain. Was $1300 when we bought it new. Listed it for $600 currently. Have tried searching CL and ebay for comparable models, but there just isn't that many out there...

http://gokarts1.com/bks/GroundhawgLX.htm

I will be posting more things as I finish them up. Planning on getting the other cart done this weekend, and possibly a Honda XR100 Dirtbike. Will also be cleaning up my Dad's victory Vegas to sell...if anyone is looking for a sweet second bike ;)

See less See more
#2 ·
The big cart went to it's new home today. Rebuilding a smaller cart now. Then on to the other stuff. Probably do a Kawasaki Tecate Race Quad next. Will post pics as they are ready...

#3 ·
dang how did I miss this thread? Nice kart!

I got a guy at work looking for a scooter for his wife shoot me the info and I can pass it on.

#4 ·
A scooter or a motorcycle? We sold kelli's scooter last year. But the motorcycle is a 2003 Victory Vegas. Blue. Has a stage one kit, lowering kit, pullback bars, kury grips, windshield, driver backrest, passenger backrest, and carrier rack. I'll try and figure out the price this week yet. Hoping to get it home and cleaned up and a fresh oil change.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.