Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.........It's time to start planning our Memorial ride to Honor the memory of Flight 93. This will be a early ride starting from the D&D at Rt 1 and 202 in Chadsford Pa. There will be a breakfast stop :eat2: along the way, and lots of coffee:coffee1::coffee1:. We will end our ride in Shanksville Pa, at the crash sight. So I hope to have a lot of folks join us, or meet us there to show our support. As time goes by more details of the trip will be posted (times rout and so on)

T-bone

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are some photos from the last ride. ride.

I can't even imagine what they went through:-(
T-Bone

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey were getting close...4 weeks away and counting
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Terry

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok we are leaving delaware at 5 am or so at the D&D at 202 and Rt 1, heading to 141 towards lancaster, will pick up rt. 30 to 283 ..we will be getting off at the Mount Joy exit . Then head to the Sheets to top off the tanks. we will then stop at Guess's dinner for breakfast we should be there at about 7:15 or so. :eat1::eat2: should be out 8am to 8:15 then on to the turn pike there is a (I think a Shell service stop) before we take the somerset exit # 110 . Then we will head onto 281 north to rt 30 to highland rd then onto Lambertsville rd to the crash sight. we should look for each other to take a group shot.
Thanks to all for comming to show your support. I think it will be a ride to remember, If weather permits... not a fun ride in the rain at all.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Ok we are leaving delaware at 5 am or so at the D&D at 202 and Rt 1, heading to 141 towards lancaster, will pick up rt. 30 to 283 ..we will be getting off at the Mount Joy exit . Then head to the Sheets to top off the tanks. we will then stop at Guess's dinner for breakfast we should be there at about 7:15 or so. :eat1::eat2: should be out 8am to 8:15 then on to the turn pike there is a (I think a Shell service stop) before we take the somerset exit # 110 . Then we will head onto 281 north to rt 30 to highland rd then onto Lambertsville rd to the crash sight. we should look for each other to take a group shot.
Thanks to all for comming to show your support. I think it will be a ride to remember, If weather permits... not a fun ride in the rain at all.

I'll be therenojoke

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok the count down is on.........I have the new site..here ar the directions
From the EAST on PA TURNPIKE: Exit Bedford (#146) — At Turnpike light, turn left. Go to next light, turn left. Take 220 South. Follow 220 South to next exit. Exit US 30 West. Follow US 30 west approximately 25 miles to Lambertsville Road (3 miles beyond Buckstown). Turn left onto Lambertsville Road. Travel approximately 3 miles to Memorial entrance; Turn left. looks like the rain will hild off till sunday..:yikes:
Terry

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok we leave in the morning...Ray I'll be running a little late for D&D
have 4 folks meeting me at the house in the AM should be there around 5 :30 or so ...Hey my Darkside brother have the coffee on for me !! the wife chickened out......again......... so just me and the Gang. Can't wait...:popcorn::popcorn:
T-Bone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts