Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.........It's time to start planning our Memorial ride to Honor the memory of Flight 93. This will be a early ride starting from the D&D at Rt 1 and 202 in Chadsford Pa. There will be a breakfast stop along the way, and lots of coffee. We will end our ride in Shanksville Pa, at the crash sight. So I hope to have a lot of folks join us, or meet us there to show our support. As time goes by more details of the trip will be posted (times rout and so on)

T-bone

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok we are leaving delaware at 5 am or so at the D&D at 202 and Rt 1, heading to 141 towards lancaster, will pick up rt. 30 to 283 ..we will be getting off at the Mount Joy exit . Then head to the Sheets to top off the tanks. we will then stop at Guess's dinner for breakfast we should be there at about 7:15 or so. :eat1::eat2: should be out 8am to 8:15 then on to the turn pike there is a (I think a Shell service stop) before we take the somerset exit # 110 . Then we will head onto 281 north to rt 30 to highland rd then onto Lambertsville rd to the crash sight. we should look for each other to take a group shot.
Thanks to all for comming to show your support. I think it will be a ride to remember, If weather permits... not a fun ride in the rain at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts