Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey the La. VTX riders are going to Macks West in Hatiesburg 9/30/12. Come out for some good food,freinds and fun. Been a long time since we did this. Check out the La. forums for more info.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Bottletop, you have the support of the MidSouth X'ers.. We will be leaving Southaven, MS @ 5am hdd your way.. If there's anyone along the I-55 or hwy 49 route who would like to join us accordingly plz let me know.. We will be meeting in Southaven @ the Shell station just west of 55 ksu 5am with 1st scheduled stop @ exit 174 Vaiden, MS and the 2nd on hwy 49 may be in Richland, MS. I think that's the 1st town south of I-20.. Any help would greatly appreciated if 1 of you X'ers in that area would help me out as far as a gas station on the southbound side of 49 so we don't have to cross traffic.. Cya on the 30th..

Macks West, 7329 Hwy 98W, Hattiesburg Ms.601-296-9360.
We will be there around 11am

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Now I know there are some Xers in MS, I have seen them on the road which I know that doesn't necessarily mean they're on the forum and it seems as though the activity on the MS forum posts at snail speed, but instead of reading twist that throttle with us on Sunday the 30th.. Last ditch effort to wake you MS rider to come out with us..:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Cancellation on the Midsouth part of the ride we have a local brother moving..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts