Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an LED brake lite spinner on Ebay for $13 OBO. Bein the cheapskate I am, I offered $10 shipping included. Got it and loved it so I emailed to ask for another for my MC club, I was gonna donate it as a door prize. INSTEAD, I get an email back stating they were sending "a few" items free of charge for the club. Got the package today and it included 2 more brake LEDs, bike intercom, throttle rocker set, LED wheel lites, chrome cable cover set, + leather bandana. About ten times the value of the original order. Almost forgot, both packages included little chocolate bars like Mounds, Nestle, + Reeses. I am OVERWHELMED by this lady's thoughtfulness + generosity. Give her store a look at http://stores.ebay.com/YourTheBestBuyer or email Linda at [email protected] And to think I was too cheap to give her the original asking price. :?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Sound great. I'll check her out when I get home!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Wow, what a great product for the price. If I didnt just drop over a 100 bucks on a radiantz led brake board, i would get me one of these. Might buy one for the uncles though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts