Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope to take some real pictures of the X-Chopper in some scenic places. But for now I will have to settle with Photo........ shop.. :) I am workinn on making the bike look like it was actually there. Could you all tell it was photoshoped or did i make it look like it was part of the pic? :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks pretty darn good to me Wilbur, you're getting it down!

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gol116 said:
Looks good but where are the reflections on the bike of the sun??? look closely to the bottom of back tire.... Other than that, good work.. also nice bike..... would love to take it for a spin...
I thought about that,, but i thought if i put the bike in the shadow strip I could sneek by. :) (see the shadow strip I am talking about?)

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
KingCobra said:
Gol116 said:
Looks good but where are the reflections on the bike of the sun??? look closely to the bottom of back tire.... Other than that, good work.. also nice bike..... would love to take it for a spin...
I thought about that,, but i thought if i put the bike in the shadow strip I could sneek by. :) (see the shadow strip I am talking about?)
Sneeky...... But it doesnt matter.. looks good anyway, I couldt do it.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Front tire definitely looks photochopped. Something about the rear too, like just forward of it, the way the weeds stick out in the foreground....

·
Registered
487 Posts
well

One big thing i see is that the whole bike is in focus, but only the weeds at the rear of the bike are, the weeds in front are fuzzy. so if the bike were really there the front would be out of focus like the weeds.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Re: well

kymedic said:
One big thing i see is that the whole bike is in focus, but only the weeds at the rear of the bike are, the weeds in front are fuzzy. so if the bike were really there the front would be out of focus like the weeds.
What he said, Wilbur. The front wheel gives it away the most. Darn pretty pic though :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
KingCobra said:
I hope to take some real pictures of the X-Chopper in some scenic places. But for now I will have to settle with Photo........ shop.. :) I am workinn on making the bike look like it was actually there. Could you all tell it was photoshoped or did i make it look like it was part of the pic? :)
Front frame cut by weed and front cylinder covered with weed....Bike looks good out there in the weeds. :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well done !!!

Geeze, it looks nice there.

I spend a lot of time on
http://www.worth1000.com
Viewing and admiring the work in the
different competitions there.
Both Photostop or genuine Photos.
Simply amazing, and I am always
surprized at the imaginations that
these artists have.

Nice job Wilbur,

Brian

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wilbur, The photo of the bike in the woods. The reflection on the gearbox still shows the asphalt and edge of kickstand on asphalt, it should have some weeds reflecting in it. That's my observation. :wink:

·
Registered
568 Posts
picture

hey wilbur would it not have been easier to just go to wherever that is and take the picture, and a whole lot more fun getting there :lol:

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: picture

lottinala said:
hey wilbur would it not have been easier to just go to wherever that is and take the picture, and a whole lot more fun getting there :lol:

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!! lol... :)

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DAWG said:
KingCobra said:
I mess with photoshop when taking a break. Relieves stress. :)

Ahhhhh Workin the Left Side of the Brain 8)

You know I can do Full Size posters of that :D

DAWG

I hear you Dawg. When i get a chance I will be taking some high res pictures of the Chopper and a scenic place with yours truely in the picture. We may work on something then. :)

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Me thinks Wilbur needs to bring the camera and bike to Colorado for some awesome jaw dropping scenic pics! :shock:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts