1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
Girl has got it going on! See the size of that rear sprocket?! Hot stuff!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I think she has a gyro in her somewhere. She is the best I've ever seen

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
That girl has some talent. But she isn't coming anywhere NEAR my bike!!!!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
She's good, I'll give you that! I just have to wonder how many scars she has from when she was first "learning" how to do all those stunts?!

Every year, at a local rally, a group of young guys used to do a stunt show like this, and usually they would blow a tire or two from burning out too much (typically done on purpose to excite the crowd). One year, though, one of the guys had an accident, and the bike rolled over on top of his chest. As soon as we heard, my wife and I went over to pray for him. His parents were there, telling him to go to the hospital to get checked out, but he wouldn't go, at least until my wife prayed over him, and told him to go. When he got to the hospital, they did a scan of his chest, and said he had internal bleeding ALL over. My wife and I, along with the rest of our CMA buddies, prayed for him some more. A few hours later, he was released with NO, ABSOLUTELY NO, internal injuries. He had a couple of bruised ribs, but that is ALL! I have to think that this girl had QUITE a FEW incidents like that as SHE was "learning" how to do all those things. Plus, I noticed that she was on several DIFFERENT bikes, too. How many does she have? And how many times have they been busted up and put back together?

Like @Dartanuan said, NOT on MY bike!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts