Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finished the mods to the scooter! (until winter)
After it gets cold here she will be getting new fenders, HD hardbags with custom mounts, and then she gets dipped in some Kustom paint!

What do ya'll think so far?

·
Registered
639 Posts
bike looks great, which front fairing is that? was it hard to mount and where do I get one. any help would be great.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
dang Cody....how'ed you get a fairing with bugs already implanted on it? 8)

Looks really good Bro!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Looks Great !!

The pic would look better if say........Mrs hivoltg was in it !!!!!! :twisted: :oops:

Just kidding round !!!!! :oops:

I hope to ride with ya next summer. Stay cool !!!!!!

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cliff-
It is a WOC fairing. Very nice piece and easy to install. For more detail, check this thread
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=197894

Kevin and Joe-
Both of you know me well enough to know that I don't wash my bike! :lol: I had to take it for a midnight ride before I could take pics! otherwise the fairing woulda been clean and the rest of the bike, well,.......you know :oops:

Johnny-
I'll try to get her to pose for the next round of pics and send them in a PM :roll: :p

Later buds.....glad you like my mods! Just wait till spring when she comes out finished!!!

Cody

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
Looks Good! Do U have a Stereo in that there Fairing???

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There are a lot of bugs here! That is for sure.

Yes, it has a stereo. AM/FM CD player and 4 5 1/4" speakers. You can hear it really well up to about 80 or 85 mph.

I have a set of HD hardbags that are going on and I'm having a set of fenders made that look like a mix between the Undertaker fender and the Neo rear fender. Then it all gets dipped in custom paint.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts