Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm shopping for a vanson cobra jacket for my wife. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any dealers or online vendors who sold vanson jackets. I've dealt with newenough.com and was very pleased with them, but they don't carry women's vanson jackets. I live on long island and would be willing to travel an hour or so to a dealer, any farther, I'd just go to the warehouse and make a trip of it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
900 Posts
VTXDDS said:
Hey everyone. I'm shopping for a vanson cobra jacket for my wife. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any dealers or online vendors who sold vanson jackets. I've dealt with newenough.com and was very pleased with them, but they don't carry women's vanson jackets. I live on long island and would be willing to travel an hour or so to a dealer, any farther, I'd just go to the warehouse and make a trip of it. Thanks in advance.
Bought my Vanson from Jay Goddard at http://www.MotorcycleLeatherExchange.com

Jay can be reached at 301-340-0886 or his email address is
[email protected]

He maybe able to find what you are looking for or order it for you.

He treated me well, hopefully you find what you want for your wife.

Ride Safe, Take Care, Dan
:coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I've dealt successfully with Motorcycle Leather Exchange, New Enough, and Kneedraggers (in DE). I checked a few other places that I know carry Vanson. I didn't see any ladies sizes, either. I'm sure that New Enough, or some of the other Vanson dealers, could order one for you. The problem with Vanson is knowing the right size. You might want to extend your driving range slightly, and visit Vanson if Fall River, MA. You can also order from Vanson direct. Or, you could consider Fox Creek Leather. They have a great product, a little less expensive than Vanson, and carry several styles of ladies jackets. I've never heard anything bad about them.

http://www.foxcreekleather.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts