Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is still the VTX Riders websight.
I have fond memories of both of my VTXs, expecially the 1800. Anyone who has ridden with me knows how dearly I loved that F3. She was big, and black, and classy, and fast. I'll never forget her.
Nevertheless, I am not missing her so very much, owing to my having found a Victory Gunner. Not quite as big, maybe not quite as beautiful. But the Gunner is just as fast, believe me.
Have a look at a few shots of the Gunner.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Stop justifying and get riding :lol:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
back to Martha's

Love it! Let's make that ride happen in August. I'll bring the Hammer.
Right on, Dom. I'd love to go back to the Vineyard again.
That was a truly fine day last year, and I'm looking forward to doing it again...a little earlier this time.

Billy

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I would absolutely love to do the vineyard again. That was a great day with good friends.

It's not so much what you ride (I jumped off the VTX as well), it's that we ride. I am Jonesing to get together with the crew. Maybe when they all come back from Sturgis. Right now I'm down, still working at getting the F6B repaired. We need to ride!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back out there....

I would absolutely love to do the vineyard again. That was a great day with good friends.

It's not so much what you ride (I jumped off the VTX as well), it's that we ride. I am Jonesing to get together with the crew. Maybe when they all come back from Sturgis. Right now I'm down, still working at getting the F6B repaired. We need to ride!

Yes. Absolutely. We need to get you back out there, Steve.
I hope we can try to arrange the trip down to Martha's in late August this year, so we can avoid that early morning chill and then having to disrobe the chaps and stuff and carry so much gear? The ferry ride over was cool, too. It was just a fine day, all the way around. I just might have a partner with me this year, too - I met a woman from Maine who rides a big Harley Davidson. Fun, fun, fun... Talk with you soon, my friend.

Billy

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts