Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
03' 1300VTX S 15,000 miles, V&H pipes, Forward controls, Windshield, Bags, Spoke Rims, Full Dress bag and sissy rack. Looks clean to me.
Here's the catch......$3950.00!!! I have to drive 100 miles to get her. What do you folks think?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I would buy it
LOL

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I think you better drive there tonight and buy it before someone else does. Thats a hell of a price. That bike is worth $5,500 at least.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Honestly, if all that's true, then buy it and re-sell it. You can make 40-60% profit on that, NO doubt.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's what I thought! It's probablty even worth renting a U-Haul trailer if I can't get a ride.

·
Registered
75 Posts
RUN AND RUN FAST(or drive)before someone else snags it :shock:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I talked to the owner. He's the second owner. Says it runs great and has zero problems. Almost sounds too good to be true!

·
Registered
289 Posts
NAAHHH! I think that is a TERRIBLE deal!!! The guy ought to be ashamed to insult you with a price like that!!! DON'T buy it!!!! BUT you SHOULD P.M. me wiht his number and all contact info and I will give him a good stern lecture on inflated prices. (or maybe I will call him and buy it myself) :D :D :D :D

Seriously, that is a great deal, I'd buy it if even just to flip it.

Of course if he is a member of our little forum here, he just learned of his low price and may change his mind!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No way He's a member of this forum if this is legit. he would know better! Maybe I should shut-up now!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
ask for the VIN # and check it with the DMV and if is all in order BUY IT!!! send him $100 to save it while you check the VIN #.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wow :shock: , did she come with your bike?

maskedman72 said:
sounds to good to be true to me.

if it is true buy it!!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
acristo said:
Wow :shock: , did she come with your bike?

maskedman72 said:
sounds to good to be true to me.

if it is true buy it!!!!
nnaaahhh!!!!! she came because of the bike, chicks dig Hondas....well VTX's anyway. :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
On what...HER?

Kidding.

OK Here's the scoop. The seller said another guy called and wants the X as well but he won't have cash until tomorrow. I told him No problem, stopped by my Credit union, and took out the cash. (That's why it's always important to have a nest egg, kids!)
Called the seller and told him I have cash in hand and that I'd be there tonight. He said that he would hold it until 10:00pm. Sweet.
More info on it. I asked if it had ever been down, salvaged, etc..Ha said NO cosmetic damage at all but that there was a scratch on the front fender.(Big deal?) If this X is truly the deal it seems, I will consider myself fortunate. If the guy lies or decieves in any way I will be greatly disapointed! I'm leaving in about an hour. Feeling the excitement.....

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
If you haven't already bought it, you better leave now.....

Eddie

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.