Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a few jackets that I had bought prior to getting sick. I am 5'10" tall and was up at 280 pounds and now I am 205. They fit me perfect at my old size. Most of the jackets are like new. My sizing was XXL before and now I am almost at a large.

Should I make a list and see if anyone is interested? Prices will be rock bottom as I will never be able to wear them again.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i would be definitely interested ... i am 6'3" and 235lbs and can't
find jackets in those sizes at reasonable prices here in canada ...

post what you have or pm me ...

michael

·
Registered
544 Posts
I 'm sure there would be plenty of interest, and they r of no use to you, sooo... I would be interested myself 6'4" 200#'s but I have to worry about making house and motorcycle payments and can't afford any extras. So on 2nd thought maybe you should just hold em till I can get back on my feet:D

·
Registered
995 Posts
As a XXL guy I say heck yeah.....I'd be interested anyway at the very least!

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm a 2 Xer, so I'd be interested...........hmmmmm, looks like I've got some competition and need to be on my toes!!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will photograph them and post some in the classified on here. I should have it done by tomorrow. I was a jacket addict so I am embarrassed to admit how many I have.

·
Registered
952 Posts
To big for me, I have a xxl I would like to sell or trade. Go for it:agree:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line; I was a jacket addict so I am embarrassed to admit how many I have.[/quote said:
That's OK Hal, we still like ya. Could be worse, you could be a shoe addict like my girlfriend. I'm sure there are a lot out there that would like to buy your jackets. Go 4 it!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Man,I need a jacket but i'm 5'11 230 pounds...i think probably an XL for me..
:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Or give it time and grow back into them:lol: hope not

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
I say go for it...... with the holiday feasts and treats (some of which I am still trying to finish) :popcorn: others and I will probably be into an XXL soon if not already. Heck..... I might be into one next week..... ha ha

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Hal,

We've stood side by side before, so I know they'll fit me - everything I wear is a XXL....FATBOYZ unite! Trying to loose weight too, but I sure I'll be a XXL forever....would be proud to wear them for you! It'd be put to good use as between Gustav and Ike, I managed to get flooded out of more M/C Gear - including my favorite riding jacket and VTX patch.

Thanks!

Jim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sounds like my size.....I'm interested.....will be watching for the "sale" posting.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Out with the old in with t he new Hal. Let me know if I could be of any assistance with the new L's. ;)
Cost + shipping for ya.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts