Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Srolling through the news and came across this sick info.
A body of a motorcyle rider was found in Houston but his bike was gone. apparently after crashing his bike some nice citizen came by and stole the dead rider's bike. Links below and hopefully myself or someone will post a follow up when they catch the scum who left a dead or dying person lying .http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/3117194

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I hope they find that person and throw every law in the book at them. There was a wrecker driver a few months back that took a T.V. out of a womans SUV that had died in an accident.... they hung that S.O.B. with all kinds of stuff. I think he learned a lesson. :evil:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Man that is sick. I hope they find the person who took that bike and slap him in the slammer.

tlyoungb

·
Registered
846 Posts
It's beyond me how a person could do something like this. Unfortunately, we're seeing this type of thing more and more. People who are only concerned with what best benefits them. It's not surprising, though. I remember in grade school they were teaching us kids that the only thing that matters in this world is yourself. Luckily I didn't listen. Shortly after that, they told us we could no longer say the Lord's prayer in class...

·
Registered
768 Posts
i'll volunteer to drag him behind my x

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
sommd said:
i'll volunteer to drag him behind my x
How about drawn and quartered by four VTX's? I think that would work much better than four horses did in the olden days.

:-D

Eddie

·
Registered
238 Posts
Let us know what happens. I've seen some nasty things hapen in "bad" neighborhoods. The story needs to be completed with who what where when how and the big one, why. Could be a repo agent.... or an old enemy.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
My thoughts....probably someone ran him off the road or he was involved in some sort of altercation with someone. They probably came back and took the bike to leave less evidence. Perhaps they hit him and the bike had paint flecks from their vehicle on it. My guess is that if they find the truck that took the bike, they'll probably find the perp that had something to do with the guy's death.

Yes - CSI is one of my favorite shows :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts