Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I didn't get on the board sooner. The ride is still on for july 21st.
Registration is from 10:00am to 12:30pm. Starting and ending at Bobby Rockets 6291 Hospitol rd. Burlington, WI 53105. All proceeds from the ride a two year old girl name Jessamine. She is the survivor of the shooting here in Delavan a little while back. Do your best to make it. I'll do my best to be on the board and keep you all up to date. I am running fliers out today. If I don't see you before see you July 21st at Bobby Rockets. Ride Safe and keep the Rubber side down.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also if any one would like to go stop at there place of rest I will gladly take a ride to show anyone who is interrested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey guys and gals the cost of the ride will be $20. This includes food, the band, and your poker run. Not 100% certin about beverages yet still working on that. The poker run is seven cards best five card hand wins.

REMEMBER THIS IS A RIDE TO HONER THOSE TWO WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT WE ALL MISS DEARLY. ALSO TO A CHARITY SO THE MORE THE MERRIER TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND CO-WORKERS.

It's a good cause. It'll be alot of fun. From what I understand the band is really good. The food is good, the beer is cold. So lets all get together to remember, ride, and rule the Wisconsin/Illinois roads that we are about to rock.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
I'll know more closer to the 21st. I may have to work if I can't get someone to fill in for me. I can make it early but have to be to work by 3pm.

HY 11 is detoured to 142. So might as well start there and ride that out there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad to hear it the more the merrier.

Please let me know if anyone wants to go Visit Skinney & Kerry's final resting place on the morning of the ride.

I know that I'm taking a few people there but I'm planing to make it part of my ride.

Oh the first Half berrel is included.

Also let me Know I'd like to join for breakfast.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to hear it the more the merrier.

Please let me know if anyone wants to go Visit Skinney & Kerry's final resting place on the morning of the ride.

I know that I'm taking a few people there but I'm planing to make it part of my ride.

Oh the first Half berrel is included.

Also let me Know I'd like to join for breakfast.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Dont look like I can make this. I am going to be stuck at work till after 4:00 Saturday, wife got called in to, and she goes in at 2:30 with no sitter at home, im stuck watching the kids when I get out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts