Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay everyone the ride is still on for July 21st. Startes and endes at Bobby Rockets 6291 Hospitol rd. Burlington, WI 53105. Registration is from 10:00am to 12:30pm. All proceeds from this years ride go to a two year old girl named Jessamine. Her dad went stupid and killed her whole family here in Delavan not to long ago. Food at 7:00pm. Hope all of you can make it. It's for a good cause. If I don't see you before I'll see you on July 21st. Ride safe and keep the Rubber side down.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also if anyone would like to go see them final resting place I will take anyone who would like to go.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The day of the ride I will take who ever wants to go. We'll make a special trip over there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys and gals the cost of the ride will be $20. This includes food, the band, and your poker run. Not 100% certin about beverages yet still working on that. The poker run is seven cards best five card hand wins.

REMEMBER THIS IS A RIDE TO HONER THOSE TWO WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT WE ALL MISS DEARLY. ALSO TO A CHARITY SO THE MORE THE MERRIER TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND CO-WORKERS.

It's a good cause. It'll be alot of fun. From what I understand the band is really good. The food is good, the beer is cold. So lets all get together to remember, ride, and rule the Wisconsin/Illinois roads that we are about to rock.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please let me know if anyone wants to go Visit Skinney & Kerry's final resting place on the morning of the ride.

I know that I'm taking a few people there but I'm planing to make it part of my ride.

Oh the first Half berrel is included.

Also let me Know I'd like to join for breakfast.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
I will be leaving the shop around 10:30 or so, heading to Doyles to meet up with others. I believe the plan is to leave Doyles for Bobby Rockets around 11:30. I have some stuff later today so dont think i can do the full run.

Anyone that wants to ride up together, be at the shop by 10:30 or Doyles by 11:30.

See ya all later.

·
Registered
898 Posts
jlars said:
Please let me know if anyone wants to go Visit Skinney & Kerry's final resting place on the morning of the ride.

I know that I'm taking a few people there but I'm planing to make it part of my ride.

Oh the first Half berrel is included.

Also let me Know I'd like to join for breakfast.
Skinny That's Dads jeans in ya :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Sorry I couldn't do the entire run, but glad we got to hit a few of the old spots. Great seeing you all and to the family members, the headstone could not have turned out better.

It was said by a few that we all thought it would be difficult to see, but it was just the opposite. A great tribute to two wonderful people, well done! 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts