Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skinny,
Do you want these helmets? If not I thought about giving Reaper a shot at them. Let me know one way or the other.

Thanks
David

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
David if he dont want them give me a shot. I would have to try them, but I think I would need the med., and I will see I the wife wants one. So let me know. Thanks brother.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a problem.... I'll let you know one way or the other. I would like to get rid of them as a set if at all possible.....

Later
David

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
David with all this house SH1T going on I do not have any idea when I would get over there, so I will pass sorry..Thanks anyways

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reaper, if you want the helmet give me a call.... They are both new and have never been worn, they are still in the origional boxes. 1 is a medium leather, and the other is a small leather. I will take $50 for both or $25 each.

Thanks
David

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
David as long as the med. fits me I will take it. I will ask my wife tonight if she wants one, and I will try and hook up with you fri., or sat. and try it, and give you cash. If thats ok. I might have time tomorrow night. I will email you tonight about the wife. She gets home from work at 11:30 tonight.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
VTXFlyer, lets see what happens with this, because if you wind up ordering any helmuts, I might want to get a face shield for mine, if you are still going to order. I will work out half the shipping with you if you still want.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reaper,
I have school tomorrow night but Thursday, and the weekend is good with me unless the weather is good then I might be out on the X.
I believe the Medium will fit you perfect.

Later
David

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Ok I talked to my wife and she dose not want the helmut, so I will just want one, if thats ok, or I understand if you want to sell as a pair.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reaper,
Not a problem. you was wanting the medium? I believe Sam might be wanting the small for his wife. I have school tomorrow night, but I'll be around Thursday afternoon and the weekend.

Later
David

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Will do, I will get to you A.S.A.P. my cell is 262-909-9406, It will be hard to do on thursday, and friday, but we are going to gurnee mills this saturday, so maybe on the way there I will stop by and make a trade with you.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds good to me......

Later
David

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VTXflyer,
Are you still interested in the small helmet for your wife? If so just let me know.

Thanks
David

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
David, give me a PM or a call tomorrow with your address, and I will stop over saturday with your money. Thanks bro.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reaper,
Just come on by tomorrow we'll be home all day.....

Later
David

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Will do, I will call first. We got home, and my wife liked it, you know they have the right to change there mind. :shock:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah I know how that goes.... Isn't it funny how that happens....

Later
David

1 - 20 of 23 Posts