Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a small bag for my back fender rack.Anyone have a picture of what they have or suggestions of one they use?I just want to put sunglasses,some tools and enough room to my my half helmet in.don't need anything big,even a small roll bag would do.anyone know who makes one that's just the right size?

·
Registered
371 Posts
bell makes somthing that sounds right up your alley..they sell it at walmart in the auto department..in the atv/motorcycle section.

good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ilusion,

I'm a bicyclist has-been and part of my gear back then was a Janndd rear rack pack. Ten years later, it works great on my motorcycle. It straps down to your motorcycle rack using it's built in hook and loop velcro attachment. It takes 15 seconds to attach or remove the bag from the bike. With four velcro attachments and an additional clip up front, the bag isn't going anywhere. Another good feature is the bag has a 2nd zipper in the main compartment which allows the bag to expand even further - great when you purchase that larger item and need to take it home on the bike. $74.95

http://www.jandd.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FRRPII

1 - 3 of 3 Posts