Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some feed back on the Clear Alternatives smoke tail light for the 1300C.

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
83 Posts
They look awesome, especially on a dark colored bike. The only thing is that they are hard to see with a red incandesent bulb in them. If you are looking to do the smoked thing get yourself a radientz led board. They are a little bit expencive at around $100. But are well worth it and could light up a city block.!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Second to Jeeves' comments. I had one on my C, with the LED tailights, and it looked great. With incandescent, you couldn't see it.
I only took it off when I had the ride painted from Silver to Candy red -- now the red taillight looks better.

I've still got the smoke lens. It has a scratch on it from when the bike go thit ( how else am I affording a paint job!). PM me if you want it -- I'll send it out free.

·
Registered
116 Posts
It was the first thing I got simply because it looked good and was pretty cheap as mods go.I've since added the smoked indicator bezels which also look pretty fabulous.
They look alittle dull in the pic but it's night in my garage, in the day light it looks awesome. Especially with the new S/S bits I added to the exhaust after I did the Kiwi mod.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Photos didnt work what did I do wrong?

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Here you go kiwiboy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts