Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks again, always thanking you. You got to see the tank joe, it looks great, the red tape was awsume. I found the fan noise, it was a wiring harnes came lose and was rubbing, no damage to the fan or harnes. I looked over the fan and it looks like the fan was just made like that(The ruff stuff on it) got the tape on, and the new bags. Just got to order studds, and conchos from mustang so it matches the seat. As for the other item, I will be expecting to see you tomorrow. Thanks Brother, your a good guy, and as long as im here i got your back 110%.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Was a fun ride. See what's happening after church to stop by.
Here's one of the pics I took of the decale Dawg made for you, sent them all to you e-mail also.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks slim, I have been working on some more grafics with DAWG, and I did a little expiramenting this weekend with red pin stripping, I thought it would look stupid, but I am realy liking it. When all is done I will post some pics.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Reaper,
I think I still have my old bags that have the studs on them, If I still have them you are welcome to have them if you like.

Later
David

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks david, but I just bolted up my new bags saturday night, I will be giving them there test ride in about a hour. I am going to order studds, and conchos from mustang to put on the new bags so they look like the the seat. The grain in the new bags are almost the same as the seat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts