Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sure is a strange winter. Although I do like the snow, my body (joints) doesn't seem to like the cold. Now it's raining and my yard looks like a lake WTF is going on? Maybe we'll get lucky and all the ice, snow and salt will be off the road and we can get a day of riding in......right!

Hey Happy New Year

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Gee lets get the rain gear and go. I dont think the heavy stuff will be here for a while yet.:dontknow: But its 60 out.

G

·
Temp is great... Creek down the street is a river Now!!! Got a back-up sump pump just in case... Had cover on bike took a peek... And it was damp. Start it up and wipe it down!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Depending upon how much snow we get Sunday, Monday may be a possible riding day. It's supposed to be in the low to mid 40's with sunshine all day. Great thing about the rain is that it has washed all the salt off the streets, so if we get little or no snow Sunday, we'll be golden for a brisk but badly needed ride.

My biggest hopes for the next two days - Bears win Sunday and Vikes lose, no more snow, and a bunch of us getting together for ride Monday afternoon. I have to work but it should be a light week and I would hope to be able to get out for a couple of hours by early afternoon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts