Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....I might as well enjoy the snow....cause it's not going away...

Trek'n it to the top of Mount................driveway....elevation....50'

Reaching the summit...........fierce blizzard...but I'm not skeer'd

My descent............

Carv'n it up......

downhill all the way baby!

Mount Driveway is #1 in my books.....fresh powder, no lift lines...just doesn't get any better than that
.....now inside for a beer! :mrgreen::doorag:

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
you are a Snow sking ******* all right now find a snowmobile and a rope and you will be in fun city

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
you are a Snow sking ******* all right now find a snowmobile and a rope and you will be in fun city
A "real" snow skiing ******* would have a beer in each hand instead of poles :beer3:

Great pics KJ! Have a fun holiday!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Great pics KJ. Very funny.

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
A "real" snow skiing ******* would have a beer in each hand instead of poles :beer3:

Great pics KJ! Have a fun holiday!
Or at least a beer in one and stoogie in the other.

Miss Memphis yet?8) It's 72 right now. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Or at least a beer in one and stoogie in the other.

Miss Memphis yet?8) It's 72 right now. :thumbup:
Yep! I heard that! I didn't see no rusted out cars on the sides of your ski run KJ?

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep! I heard that! I didn't see no rusted out cars on the sides of your ski run KJ?

They are being delivered today....gonna cover them up with snow and make a snowboard park....I'll have a bunch of them "boarders" over here later! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Hey Kevin, You'ld look a bit more red neck if you had a little mule to pull ya back to the top.:thumbup: :lol:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
They are being delivered today....gonna cover them up with snow and make a snowboard park....I'll have a bunch of them "boarders" over here later! :mrgreen:
A good "*******" snowboard is alway found from an old falling down barn (house, or is special cases outhouse), and has plenty of rusty nails still in it so you can stomp down on them with your boots to keep the board from falling off. :banghead:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts