Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
10 inches of snow and 50 mph gusts . Highs in the teens next week. Riding looks a long way off.:frown:
Same here:frown:
Looks like we may see the Easter Bunny before we can ride. Every winter is different up here, nothing new in this, just itchin' to ride.

·
Registered
173 Posts
We got more snow in Feb than Anchorage Ak. Riding my sled helps but it isn't the same. I'm so over this winter. Already planning my ride for a summer trip up to Calgary. Clear the dang roads!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
We got more snow in Feb than Anchorage Ak. Riding my sled helps but it isn't the same. I'm so over this winter. Already planning my ride for a summer trip up to Calgary. Clear the dang roads!
We're being told this cold will last until the end of March. Likely no riding until April for us here.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
We all hate it for ya!
That's just what it felt like this morning. -25C (-13F). Turned on the Weather Network and they shared the fact that the cold likely will remain throughout March. I cried ... just a little. As I exited the garage to get into my car for the drive to work, I looked at my cold, cold bike and another tear .. this one froze on my cheek though. One day I'll ride again. OH YES, I WILL RIDE!:thumbup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Another 75 degree day here in SoCal. However last week, we did get 11" of snow here in our local mtns. which are about a 45 min ride from downtown San Diego. Snow dropped down to about the 3,000' elevation. But no snow at -0- elevation.

Another day of riding ahead.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts